Thursday, December 10, 2009

caplet from jail

As you know, my official blog policy is that I have been arrested for the kidnapping and genital torture of George Lucas.

While "in prison" I received a DVD with the last 2 episodes on it.

They sucked.

Very very badly. And not just in an "I disagree with these choices" way. They sucked in an "Oh my God, what incompetent baboon thought this was an effectiveuse of time and footage" kind of way.

The last episode is a fucking travesty. A crime. A spit in the face of the people who participated. But I can't talk about it further until it airs.

If you think I've been too hard on the show, you'll want to stop reading now. I'm angry, and I'm offended, and I can't believe that people who call themselves professionals would do such a terrible job. I'm also pissed that a lot of good people have their names all over a final product that is so beneath them.

So, if you care about the show as much as I do, which is, apparently, ten thousand times more than the current regime at Book Television cares, don't get your hopes up.

It only gets worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment